Alert icon

Moodle-HE is due to be upgraded on Tuesday, 27 October. While this upgrade is taking place, Moodle-HE will be unavailable from 6 am to 7.30 am (AEST).

This is a standard upgrade and will not introduce any new student-facing features.


MyCQU - Cross-institutional study

Cross-institutional study

Cross-institutional Study

If you are enrolled in an undergraduate or coursework postgraduate course at another institution and wish to undertake CQUniversity units, submit a cross-institutional application form.
You will be required to submit approval from your home institution as part of your application. Please note that your application will only apply to one academic year. If you wish to continue your enrolment into subsequent academic years you must apply again.
For more information, visit our Study Modes section or contact our Student Advice team.

Regional Universities Network (RUN) Cross-Institutional Study Opportunities

The RUN group provides students from CQUniversity, Federation University, Southern Cross University, The University of Southern Queensland and the University of New England with the opportunity to study courses or units from any university from within the network and have the results contribute towards their GPA (normally Cross-Institutional Study doesn't appear on your 'Statement of Results' and also doesn't contribute towards your GPA).

Units available for CQUniversity students as part of this arrangement.

You will also need to complete a cross-institutional application form to have your RUN cross-institutional application form to have your RUN cross-institutional study approved.


The Regional Universities Network (RUN) is a network of six universities with headquarters in regional Australia and a shared commitment to playing a transformative role in their regions.
Through their educational and research contributions to regional economics, social, cultural and environmental development, the RUN member universities play an important and distinctive role in advancing Australia's national prosperity, productivity and identity.
For further information please visit the RUN website.

Absolutely, but check with your home institution as only the units listed are pre-approved for recognition by universities in the RUN network. You'll need to check that the units you are interested in are approved by your institution.