Student Representative Council (SRC)
The Student Representative Council (SRC) is a collective group of students, elected by their peers, and appointed to engage with and advocate for the CQUniversity student community. Our members are organised, enthusiastic, dedicated and committed to their roles and responsibilities and are available to you to offer advice and support throughout your studies.
Members are elected to represent all course-levels and all locations across Australia. The SRC aims to unite the student body with fairness, respect and constructive progress, and directly contribute to enhancing the student experience.
Visit us in Building 36, Rockhampton North campus - underneath the Birdcage Bar. We're available from 8.30am - 4.30pm.
- CQUNI Spotlight - Featuring Abhishek Panchal
- Degrees taking longer to earn
- CQUNI Spotlight - Featuring Scott Gibson
- CQUni conference builds leaders of our nation's future
- CQUni Townsville campus building officially opened
- CQUni reps to carry Commonwealth Games baton
- CQUniversity Council Member Patrice Brown and other alumni win at ALEA State Finals
- Danger embraces role as CQUni alumni ambassador for the New Colombo Plan
- Luke Sondergeld’s ‘can-do approach’ makes him stand out from the crowd
- CQUni Claims Gold and Bronze Medals at Australian UniGames
- Taryn spins to discus bronze
- CQUni rep Taryn 'stoked' about World Uni Games bronze in women's discus
- An International Student’s Entrepreneurial Journey from Rockhampton to Texas
- CQUNI Spotlight- Featuring Amy Plant
- Northern University Games Photos July 2017
- Northern University Games Begin!
- Mascot revealed, festive atmosphere prepared for 1200 Games Competitors
- Revealed: Games mascot flies in, but it needs a name
- Northern University Games Soft Launch
- How a preparatory program can become a career pivot
- Clubs, groups and societies @CQUni
- Olympic champ flagged to open Northern Uni Games at CQUni Rockhampton
- No rose-coloured glasses for 'Mr Pink' after inspirational journey through India
- CQUniversity Athletes shine bright at 2016 Australian Uni Games
- Opportunities + Goals = Success for CQUni Business student
- Clermont cop and Accident Forensics student Rob joins CQUni Student Representative Council
- Newly elected members add strength to CQUniversity’s Student Representative Council
- Engineering – the perfect fit for Ben
- BBQ with the SRC
- Games record throw helps Taryn lead the line for CQUni at Uni Games
- 51 CQUni reps heading for Australian Uni Games
- CQUni student joins Uniroos Team for World Uni Games in Korea
The Student Representative Council is supported by funds from the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). All SSAF funds are used to enhance or extend student services and facilities in accordance with funding guidelines. Find out more about SSAF funding allocation.