Throughout your studies you may need to request a letter to confirm your enrolment, vacation period or to use with a relative’s visa application. You can request the following letters through the CQUni Handbook eForms:
- Study Confirmation Statement - this statement certifies that you are enrolled as a full-time student at CQUniversity.
- University Vacation Statement - this statement indicates the dates of the official university vacation period. Your employer may request this letter as proof that you are on vacation and that you can work full time. The official university vacation period commences from the day after the end of the exam period until the day before the next term commences.
- Invitation Letter - you might require this letter if you wish to invite people from overseas to (1) apply for a tourist visa to visit you here in Australia or to attend your graduation ceremony, and (2) apply for a dependent visa (spouse and/or children) during your period of study.
- Statement of Completion - you may need this document to confirm you have successfully completed your course, particularly when applying for future visas. Please note, this letter can only be issued after you have been conferred.
Please do not submit multiple requests for the same letter. Allow 5-10 working days for your letter request to be processed and sent to your student email.
If you require proof of the units you studied and their corresponding grades, you can:
- generate an Unofficial Transcript through MyCentre (under the MyStudy tile).
- request an Official Academic Transcript online: https://www.cqu.edu.au/transcripts. This document is printed on an official CQUniversity paper and posted from the Rockhampton campus.