MyCQU - International support

International support

Australia is a safe and modern country with a range of cities and regional locations. One of the best things about studying at CQUniversity is our vast presence with campuses and study centres across the nation.


If you're a new student, be sure to complete Orientation Online. Read more about Orientation at CQUniversity.


CQUniversity and the Australian Government want international students in Australia to have a safe, enjoyable and rewarding place to study. Read about our requirements under the Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS Act).

Contact us

Need to speak to a staff member? To make an appointment with a Student Adviser on your campus, click here for contact details.

International Student Stories