Are you great at social media? Do you want free coffee? Here's how...
The Social Squad is back for Term 2.
We want YOU to help us create fantastic content on UCROO and our other social media platforms, start conversations with fellow students and helping answer questions online.
We'll give you the tools you need, all you need to do is bring your ideas.
What's in it for me?
We know you're busy students, so members of the Social Squad are eligible for prizes as they participate during the term. Here's what's on offer if you're accepted into the Squad:
LEVEL 1: Squad Member
All Social Squad members will receive a silver Social Squad pen - one of only 50 ever made!
LEVEL 2: Elite Squad Member
Squad members who contribute 8 times during the first 8 weeks of term will receive a $30 gift card which can be redeemed for coffee (or whatever gives you a study brainpower boost!). This gift card will be sent to you as the 'business end' of the term kicks in.
LEVEL 3: Squad Captain
At the end of the term, we'll award the prize of Squad Captain to our top contributor, who will receive a $200 CQUni Bookshop voucher.
Aside from these benefits, by participating in the Squad you'll be able to list social content generation as a key skill on your resume.
What will I have to do?
Here are a few things you'll be asked to do as a member of the Social Squad:
- Understand the ins and outs of social media
- Be a member of UCROO and regularly check in with the student social network
- Know where to direct fellow students with helpful advice (second-year students and above preferred, BUT first-year students with a compelling reason for joining will be considered)
- Contribute photos, ideas and on-campus insights into CQUni student life
- Be able to produce clever social content in a professional manner.
How do I apply?
Apply to be part of the Social Squad by clicking on the button below and filling out the application form.
In the meantime, keep checking in on UCROO to see what the Squad is up to!