Show us your Study Space and Win with UCROO!
At this time of term, we all might be seeing more of our study spaces than we like. To make study a little more fun, we’re launching a competition bonanza on UCROO.
UCROO is CQUniversity’s digital campus. It’s free, easy to use, and has heaps of features to help you study (and not to distract you!).
Entering is as easy as 1, 2, 3 (no complicated formulas here!):
- Take a photo of your study space (fur babies/study buddies are a welcome inclusion)
- Post it to the UCROO All Students Feed before Friday, 1 September
- Keep checking UCROO to see if you’ve won!
The five photos with the most Likes at the end of the competition will be declared our winners, and each winner will receive a $50 Visa gift card.
It’s that easy. So go on, take a guilt-free study break with UCROO. While you’re posting your photo, Like a few others to keep the study well-wishes going.
To Like a photo, simply select the love heart above that post.
If you haven’t got a UCROO account yet, now is your chance! Visit www.ucroo.com.au and follow the easy prompts to sign up with your student email – it takes less than 90 seconds.
Join the 15,000+ students on UCROO and be connected this term.
Terms & Conditions
General terms and eligibility:
1. The promoter is CQUniversity Australia, Bruce Highway, Rockhampton QLD 4702.
2. The competition is open from 12am on Monday, August 14, until 8am on Friday, September 1, 2017.
3. By entering the competition, entrants will have accepted all terms and conditions.
4. There is no limit on posting beyond what would usually be considered reasonable. Staff reserve the right to disqualify students who are posting excessively and solely for the purposes of winning prizes.
5. Any posts found to be in violation of the Student Misconduct Policy will be deleted from UCROO, with the student also banned from the site.
6. CQUniversity employees and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter the competition or win the prize.
7. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. The promoter will not be held responsible for the loss, theft, damage or equipment failure to any prize after it has been posted to the prize winner, nor for any injury that results directly or indirectly from this competition.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
How to enter:
10. To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must post a photo and appropriate caption to UCROO’s All Students Feed.
11. Entries received via mail or electronic mail will not be valid.
12. The prize is a $50 VISA gift card – five prizes in total (with a total value of $250) will be awarded.
13. The winners will be chosen as the five photos with the most ‘Likes’ that are posted to the All Students Feed in the competition time frame. In the event of more than five photos having an equal number of Likes at the end of the competition, the winners will be randomly drawn from the pool of photos with the highest number of likes.
14. Winners will be contacted within five working days of the prize draw by email to their student email account. Winners are required to confirm their postal address via their student email account to claim their prize, which will be mailed out within 1-2 weeks of the competition closing.