Going to university is an exciting life experience. Be at the centre of CQUniversity life by experiencing the benefits of living on-campus.
Remove the stress as you transition into university with affordable accommodation at CQUniversity Mackay Ooralea and CQUniversity Rockhampton North.
Student Residences are located within walking distance from campus and provide safe, secure and comfortable living for students looking to study in a supportive environment. Be a part of the student residential community and have the opportunity to make lifelong friends and take part in a range of campus activities and events.
CQUniversity Student Residences offer short term or long term accommodation options and provide special rates for students attending Higher Education and VET residential schools. Short term accommodation for external guests, sporting and other group bookings can also be arranged based on availability.
BENEFITS OF LIVING ON CAMPUS
There are many benefits to living on-campus including:
- affordable living
- live within walking distance of CQUniversity Mackay Ooralea or CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- study in a secure living environment
- 24 hours on-site assistance and supervision
- access to free Wi-Fi
- easy access to the gymnasium and campus facilities
- meet and make lifelong friendships across Australia and overseas
- individual living quarters
- enjoy social, cultural and community engagement opportunities with organised activities and events
- outstanding learning support in an environment where academics and personal achievements are rewarded and celebrated
- free weekly Student Residence bus trips to local shopping centre
CQUniversity Student Residences strive to foster an environment that provides you with educational and personal growth while living on-campus. The Residential Life team, which consists of current resident students, after-hours Coordinators and friendly office staff, are dedicated in providing assistance and support throughout your stay to ensure that you are living and learning in a happy and healthy environment.
For further information, please contact us: