ONEMoB YARNING CIRCLE
This virtual yarning circle will be a culturally safe environment in order to allow creativity and collaboration through:
- Expressing your ideas and thoughts
- Promoting reciprocal sharing and learning
- Facilitating communication, reflection, and mindfulness
- Building positive engagement
- Providing cultural learning experiences.
The ONEMoB online yarning circle runs fortnightly on Tuesdays from 11 am – 12 pm.
UPCOMING DATES: 25 August, 8 September, 22 September
ACCESS: Please access the session using this Zoom link.
HOST: The Indigenous Wellbeing and Engagement Team exists to support the wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students to access and participate in education programs at CQUniversity in physical and online spaces.
Contact Annette Dudley at email@example.com if you have any questions.