Get your 30 minutes of physical activity each day with help from the CQUniMoves mobile app!
Research shows that just 30 minutes of physical activity each day can help minimise your risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes, as well as reduce stress, boost your energy levels and improve your mood.
The CQUniMoves app can help you find your 30 minutes each day by:
- Tracking your daily activity levels (more than just steps)
- Tracking your workouts in the gym
- Challenging others to see who moves more
- Accessing campus activities that promote physical activity
- Joining campus challenges, and
- Finding out more about campus events.
Download the CQUniMoves app today, find your 30 minutes each day and get moving!
Move into March
The Student Representative Council (SRC) is running the Move into March Challenge. Anyone can join Move into March with the most moves in the CQUniMoves app earning a Garmin watch for first place, CQUni Bookshop vouchers and more for runners up. Download the app and register for the challenge.
Move into March is designed to have challengers moving up to 1,000 moves per day. See how many moves you can accumulate during the month of March. Visit the app to find out more about the challenge.
View the Terms and Conditions.