Each year our clubs and societies must reaffiliate with CQUniversity to access benefits. Follow the process below to reaffiliate.
Step 1. Clubs and Societies Re-affiliation Form
Complete the quick online Clubs and Societies Re-affiliation e-Form.
Step 2. Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Your club or society will need to hold an AGM to consider the following:
- Re-adopt the existing constitution.
- Elect club roles.
- Update the membership list.
- Collect membership fees (if required)
- Undertake the necessary financial acquittal (Treasurer’s report).
Clubs and societies must have a minimum of 6 members with at least 50% being enrolled or alumni students of CQUniversity.
Step 3. Submit Documentation
The following completed documents will need to be returned to the Student Representative Council. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Updated membership list (identifying club executives/managers).
- Schedule of planned activities and events.
- Annual General Meeting minutes.
- Copy of agreed constitution if different to the year before.
- Summary of year’s events.
AFFILIATION AND REAFFILIATION DATES
Club and society affiliations for 2020 open from Monday, 3 February 2020 and close Sunday, 26 April 2020. Any applications received after this date will need to be directed to the SRC Coordinator (email@example.com).