Follow these steps to re-affiliate your club or society:
Step 1- Clubs and Societies Re-affiliation Form
Complete the Clubs and Societies Re-affiliation eForm which should only take you a few minutes:
Step 2 – Annual General Meeting
Your club or society will need to hold an annual general meeting on or before 30 April of the current academic year.
An annual general meeting is where your club or society will need to:
- re-approve the constitution and/or make new edits that will need to be approved by the Student Representative Council
- update your Clubs and Societies Membership List.
Clubs and societies must have a minimum number of 6 members with 50% of members being enrolled CQUniversity students.
Minutes of the annual general meeting must be prepared.
Step 3 – Submit Documentation
The following completed documents will need to be returned to the Student Representative Council:
- Clubs and Societies Re-affiliation eForm
- Clubs and Societies Membership List
- Constitution Guide
- Constitution Form
- Annual General Meeting Minutes
For more information about club management, events and activities, and club and society promotion, visit the Clubs and Societies Handbook!