The DRAFT Examination Timetable is available usually eight weeks before the standard exam period begins and can be found at the Timetabling webpage. Students and staff, when reviewing the draft timetable for the forthcoming examination period, will have one week (five working days) in which to provide comment to the Coordinator, Examinations and Timetabling prior to publication of the final timetable.
The OFFICIAL Examination Timetable for the Standard Exams is available usually in week six of the term.
The OFFICIAL Examination Timetables for the Deferred/Supplementary Exams are usually available in week three of the term.
For further information regarding examinations please refer to the CQUniversity Policies website.
MyCentre Exam Schedule
Important Exam Information
The administration of examinations for the University is a complex operation and there are three critical factors, which can assist the Examinations Section in providing a quality service to our customers:
- Students should ensure that they are enrolled in the correct units for the current term to be examined.
- Students enrolled by distance education should ensure that they have selected the correct Exam Centre in relation to their term residential address.
- Students enrolled internally to a campus should ensure they have selected the correct campus as an Exam Centre.
Attending an exam
- Official commencement times of examinations are 9.00am and 2.00pm.
- 10 minute Settling-in Period is held prior to Perusal Time.
- Students are therefore permitted entry to the examination room 25 minutes prior to commencement time; i.e. 8.35am and 1.35pm
- Students are permitted late entry to the examination room of up to 30 minutes after the official commencement times.
- Students are not permitted to leave the examination room within 1 Hour of the official commencement times.
The following Incidences will be reported:
- If you make noise or disturb other students.
- If you bring in unauthorized materials.
- If your mobile phone rings.
- If you are seen looking at another student's work.
- If you write anything after time is called.
- If you leave the examination early because of illness.
- If you do not follow the instructions of the room supervisor.
To view the range of penalties for being reported for Academic Misconduct please visit the Academic Misconduct Procedure.
- View Past Exam Papers. To access Past Exam Papers, CQUniversity students will need to use their student username and password and CQUniversity staff will need to use their CQUniversity network username and password.
- View active Exam Centres. This list provides you with the current Exam Centres for CQUniversity.
- View policies and procedures. The Assessment of Coursework Policy, Principles and Procedures include detailed information on examinations administrated by CQUniversity.
- View examination forms. The Student Forms website includes forms associated with the Deferred Examination, Create an Exam Centre and Review of Grade procedures.