CQUniversity Australia strives to be the most engaged, supportive and responsive university in Australia.
This vision relies on a key partnership between CQUniversity and its students to create a positive student experience in an inclusive, academically sound and safe environment, regardless of study mode or location, and sustained by a student commitment to take personal responsibility for their learning journey.
The Student Charter outlines CQUniversity’s commitments and expectations of its students in order to achieve this vision.
The University will provide:
- A high quality learning experience through dynamic teaching, research and engagement
- Appropriate access to facilities, resources and services that support academic progress
- Clearly stated learning and assessment objectives for all courses and units
- Pathways to address concerns quickly and equitably
- Wide student consultation on matters that affect them
- Access to consistent and transparent policies and procedures
- A proactive approach by the University to ensure a positive and safe learning environment, free from all forms of harassment or discrimination.
Expectations of Students
- Assume personal responsibility for all aspects of their enrolment to ensure academic progress
- Maintain integrity and refrain from any forms of academic misconduct
- Be aware of the professional and ethical standards of their intended profession
- Act responsibly and demonstrate respect for the diverse University community
- Notify relevant University authorities of any circumstances that may affect academic progress
- Comply with University policies and procedures.
To view the full Student Charter, visit the Policy website and search for 'Student Charter'.