Temporary at-home access - Adobe Creative Cloud
Due to COVID-19, students may not be able to access Adobe Creative Cloud in on campus computer labs.
As a result, Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students, so that they can continue their work remotely. Please note this is not available forever and at some point home access will be removed from students.
Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and use your student email and password to sign in.
- If prompted, select Company or School Account and then enter your password. Or provide your credentials in your school’s login screen.
- From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
For Higher Education students to continue developing skills, Adobe offers free “Daily Creative Challenges”. These are guided projects where participants receive creative prompts and connect with pros, mentors, and other students for feedback and support. Click on the app name to learn more: Photoshop, XD and Illustrator. Also, for inspiration and over-the-shoulder learning, watch pros share their creative process on Adobe Live daily at www.behance.net/adobelive.
Temporary at-home access - MATLAB
Due to COVID-19, students may not be able to access MATLAB in on-campus computer labs.
As a result, MATLAB have provided temporary at-home access for impacted students, so that they can continue their work remotely. Please note this is not available forever and at some point home access will be removed from students.
Please follow the instructions below to install MATLAB on your personal device or access the online version.
2. Select 'Create an account'. Enter in your CQUni email address and your name.
3. Click 'Continue' but keep this page open.
3. An email will then be sent to your student email to verify your email address. Click on the verify button in your email.
4. Once you have verified your email go back to the registration page you kept open and click 'Continue'. You will then be asked to set a password to finalise your account set up.
5. You will then be able to log into this page and access MATLAB online or download the program.
For further support head to this MATLAB page.