Temporary at-home access - MATLAB
Due to COVID-19, students may not be able to access MATLAB in on-campus computer labs.
As a result, MATLAB have provided temporary at-home access for impacted students, so that they can continue their work remotely. Please note this is only available to August 31st 2020 and home access will be removed from students.
Please follow the instructions below to install MATLAB on your personal device or access the online version.
2. Select 'Create an account'. Enter in your CQUni email address and your name.
3. Click 'Continue' but keep this page open.
3. An email will then be sent to your student email to verify your email address. Click on the verify button in your email.
4. Once you have verified your email go back to the registration page you kept open and click 'Continue'. You will then be asked to set a password to finalise your account set up.
5. You will then be able to log into this page and access MATLAB online or download the program.
For further support head to this MATLAB page.