The CQUniMobile app provides you with quick, convenient access to key University information and systems from your smart phone, helping you to keep your finger on the pulse of all things CQUni. The app uses an integrated single sign-on system, enabling you to access multiple platforms by simply signing into the app.
Key features include:
- A personalised view of your course and units, timetables and exam schedules.
- One-click access to your student email and Moodle from the home screen.
- A Library feature to check your current Library accounts, search for resources, find open times and book study rooms.
- A Study Spaces feature to check computer lab availability at each campus and even see how many computers are available in real time. This means no more checking labs only to be disappointed when all the computers are taken.
- The CQUniLife blog and CQUniNews, to keep up to date with news and events.
- A Pocket Guide with information about the services available to our students.
- Personalisation of the app – you can remove or rearrange the app based on your preferences.
- Easy access to Scholarships, Maps, the Phonebook and the Handbook.
The Email tile links directly to your student emails and is the link to your CQU Google account that you will have forever
The Chatbot tile is a direct link to our CQUni Chatbot. Here you can ask your questions and get real time answers.
My Units allows you to view the Units you are enrolled
in for the current Term
Library displays your library account, library open hours and helpful library research links
The Handbook tile links directly to the CQU Handbook
The Campus Map tile holds a PDF map of all CQUni campuses and several online maps
Moodle is a direct link to your Moodle Unit overview
Exam Schedule can be used during Examination time to view when and where your exams will be held
Check-in is our attendance tracking
tile that allows you to register your attendance and keep track of classes.
Academic Calendar holds the current years HE Academic Calendar
My Timetable is the new version of our timetable tile. This tile is linked to your Check-in tile and shows you when and where your allocated classes are.
Scholarships can be used to view all the scholarships CQU has to offer
The Find a PC tile allows you to quickly see if there are computers free at your local campus and where to find them. This tile also allows you to see what software the computer have to offer such as Adobe, Microsoft, Chrome etc.
The Academic tile displays your past assessment/exam results and your GPA
The Study Spaces tile allows you to view study spaces in and around your local campus that are available for use. It also allows you to book those spaces right on your phone.
Phonebook is the offical CQUni phonebook
News Events can be set up and personalised so you can view current CQU news and events
Help keep CQUni safe by reporting a hazard on campus.
Here at CQUniversity we want to make becoming what you want to be as simple as possible. CQUniMobile is available on both the iOS App Store and Android Google Play.