Welcome to #How2Uni
If you’re commencing your studies in Term 1 2020, we will send you a weekly #How2Uni email right up until the mid-term break.
Over the next few weeks, we will keep in touch to make sure you are ticking all the right boxes, setting goals and staying on track.
We will also share this #How2Uni advice right here on the Student Portal, so you can refer back to it at any time throughout your first term.
Share Clear Air
CQUni is smoke-free. For the health and wellbeing of our students, staff and visitors, smoking is no longer permitted on any CQUniversity campus around Australia. Click here to read more.
If you need help but are unsure where to turn, you may find the answer on our list of contacts. If you’re still unsure, just contact us online or phone 13 27 86, and our friendly Student Advice Team can assist.
Looking for some extra advice and motivation? Check out our #How2Uni blogs, where we share some extra advice for new students, based on our own personal experiences.
We hope you enjoy the #How2Uni series. Let us know your feedback at any time in our short survey – we promise it will only take a minute.
Term 1 2020 #How2Uni
- How to... plan your course
- How to... navigate CQUni systems
- How to... make sense of your student finances
- How to... plan your student life
- How to... prepare for the start of term
- Welcome to Week 1
- How to... navigate key uni dates
- How to... create positive study habits
- How to... promote positive mental health and wellbeing
- How to... find advice and services